.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

fragile thoughts soon forgotten

Sunday, July 09, 2006

my favourite moments ...

sitting on my backstep after a long run soaking in fresh air

strumming my guitar in harmony with a bird's song

watching sitcoms with my husband, curled up in his farmer's build

getting really dirty then having a long shower

biting into something surprisingly delicious

having my doubts erased

painting a beautiful picture

laughing so hard my stomach wants to scream

resting fully in the fact that my life is a dream...

and heaven is reality

2 Comments:

At 8:00 PM, Blogger .a. said...

Hey girl,
I love, Love, LOVE the last sentence to this blog, so true!!
love you - cu tommorrow
A.

 
At 8:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

 

Post a Comment

<< Home