.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

fragile thoughts soon forgotten

Monday, July 10, 2006

'wheel' love


the other day i caught a whiff of love. it sprang from the embrace of a man in his wheelchair, clutching his girlfriend who rode in his lap. they sped down the road unaware of the stares only of the acceptance of the other. i watched in wonder, jealousy, conscious only of my OWN handicaps. my own inability to accept. to love.

love. a white smudge on a grey canvas. a dove bearing peace against a stormy sky. a man in a wheelchair holding on to the woman of his dreams. an elusive concept slowly solidifying before me.

4 Comments:

At 4:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

 
At 11:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

 
At 7:43 PM, Blogger Ryan & Melanie said...

wow beautiful thoughts

 
At 12:09 PM, Blogger Julie said...

This one is so sweet, they must have been the cutest couple! I get most of my thoughts just from observing others differently.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home